Friday, February 3, 2012

Just Want to Say Thanks!

This week DWP Carpet Binding kept busy with projects involving carpet base, serging, many binding pieces and a couple of fringe pieces!

We had the pleasure of meeting a few new faces as well!

With that being said, DWP Carpet Binding would like to thank the following people:

Thank you to Alan for repairing fringe on two woven pieces!

Thank you to Jeff who came in with a remnant to be cut and bound!
Congrats & Good Luck on your first bundle of joy ....
(He joked that he hopes it's AFTER the big game!)

Thank you to Lisa & Amy who came in together looking at DWP's stock pieces! 

Thank you to Ruth, who had pre-cut pieces bound for her bathroom!

Thank you, to the woman who came in with leopard printed remnants for binding!
(She might come back to have some pieces re-fringed!)

Here's a short tale for all the readers:
I constantly/consistently forget to introduce myself to new comers. I really just focus on getting the job done, that my attention always goes to the task at hand. I always end up saying, "Oh, by the way, my name is Kelly" as the person/people are walking out of the door! Typically I find that amusing, because it's common sense to introduce yourself first, not after. There have been times that I forget all together, which also means that I never catch the customer's first name. 
This case and point, is what happened with the nice woman who came in with the leopard printed remnants. She said she may return with pieces that need to have repairs done to the fringe, in which case, I hope I remember to properly introduce myself & catch her name for a proper DWP blog thank you! 

On that note, I wish every body a happy weekend!  Be safe if you will be indulging on Superbowl Sunday!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment